Why should you choose Shoosmiths?
We have been helping our clients get the expert legal advice they need for more than 165 years. And we’re committed to giving you that same quality of service too.
- Experienced team of brain injury solicitors working out of 10 UK offices
- Established links with brain injury charities and agencies such as Headway and the Child Brain Injury Trust
- Can’t reach us? Don’t worry – we’ll come to you at home or in hospital
We’re also recognised as leading legal experts in supporting brain injury claims:
- Accredited members of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel
- Accredited litigators / senior litigators with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- "Particularly adept at handling claims involving traumatic brain and spinal injuries' and 'further strengthened through its partnerships with treatment and rehabilitation providers", according to the independent Chambers and Partners UK legal directory
- "A reliable performer with a deserved and excellent market reputation' and “extensive experience in brain and spinal injuries”, according to the impartial Legal 500 directory
- Signed up to the Headway Personal Injury Lawyers Code of Conduct
- Brain Injury Group and Action Against Medical Accidents approved solicitors