He has gained experience by being part of a team managing complex and high value litigation.
He has acted for clients in claims involving delayed diagnosis of infection, ischemia and cancer, orthopedics, cardiology and podiatry among others. A number of Luke's recent instructions involve claims against multiple parties for negligent treatment over a prolonged period of time.
Luke works closely with Andrea Rusbridge on many high value claims to provide a collaborative approach to client service. Recent claims he has assisted with involved:
- Lower limb compartment syndrome leaving our client wheelchair bound.
- A mixed cauda equine and stroke claim.
- Cerebral palsy and birth injuries.
His growing personal instructions have included:
- Avoidable amputation of a toe and metatarsal.
- Delayed diagnosis of a diabetic ulcer and extensive surgery.
Luke joined Shoosmiths after studying law at the University of Leicester. He completed the Legal Practice Course in his spare time while at Shoosmiths and is presently a graduate member of CILEx.
Law LLB ( University of Leicester)
Legal Practice Course ( University of Law)